March 2016 ~ Welcome to the New TechScope Web Site!
(Currently undergoing further construction, please check back regularly for updates & additions.)
- Visits for Service and Assistance to Home and Business, Town or Country.
Practical solutions to all computer and modern technology problems or for developing ideas for growth and office evolution.
One Man (Sole Trader) - 600 customers and counting, many loyal, regular and returning customers, including dozens of rural businesses. Established January 2005, continuous trading ever since, this is one of Worcestershire's best-kept secrets. Advertising has been minimal simply because word-of-mouth and reputation has driven trade. Thorough, honest and informative. Daytime or Evening Call-out.
Examples of typical jobs undertaken:
- Regular service and maintenance/optimisation, whether one computer/device or many.
- Windows 10 Upgrade gone wrong? - Let's sort that out for a start! All Windows versions plus Apple Mac / Linux.
- Email - a common problem. Implement, create, modify, delete, transfer, phase-out/phase-in, synchronisation, delivery options; reliable spam control (POP accounts only); recovery, import/export, account management.
- Virus removal and future breach prevention - Virus, worms, Trojans; scammers, ransomware, ID-Theft - when they hit, they can hit hard. Recover well, fill the gaps and lock down those backdoors.
- General Security / Good Practice - The more you appreciate, the safer you'll be. Unlike much of the local 'competition', TechScope doesn't just fix stuff. We actively help you to work better: more securely and efficiently, so you can relax and concentrate without worry.
(E.g. Solid Password Management advice and tools). We will also provide tuition for novices and improvers, for Windows generally, and for common applications or apps, such as MS Office, photo-editing and many others.
- Purchasing assistance provided - helping to narrow down likely candidates for new computers and equipment according to your exact needs or likely future use.